Demi Moore's Hips Retouched (Again), Photographer Claims
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott/W2 of 7
- Photo: Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott/W3 of 7
- Photo: Walter McBride/Retna Ltd.4 of 7
- Photo: Turgeon/Rocke/Lee/Splash News5 of 7
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Lucy Tops HerculesMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 3:13:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Storms Japan but 'Dawn of the Planet of Apes' Rules WMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:47:00 PM
- 'Following' Producers, Stars Reveal Alternate Season 2 Ending, Preview 'RMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:46:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 3:17 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:17:05 PM
- Comic-Con's dark side: Harassment amid the fantasyMSNEntertainment 7/27/2014 12:16:57 PM
- Box Office: Lucy Tops Hercules
The photographer who accused W magazine of "clumsily" retouching its December covergirl, Demi Moore, is firing off another accusation, claming the magazine's Korean issue has altered the actress' hips.
In November, fashion photographer Anthony Citrano said that a portion of Moore's left hip appeared to have been digitally erased on the cover. Both W creative director Dennis Freedman and photographers Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott denied any retouching. Moore's lawyer Marty Singer even demanded a public apology from Citrano.
In an email to UsMagazine.com, Citrano says he wants to put "an end to the ridiculousness" that Moore wasn't retouched. So he points out that W's sister publication in Korea, W Korea, has used the same buzzed-about Moore image on its January cover.
"That's not the stunning part, though - the stunner is that they fixed the hip that Demi, her lawyers, and W insisted wasn't edited," Citrano writes.
Added Citrano, "So either W's Korean staff *added a fake hip* (which surely, under Demi's and her lawyers' standards, would be defamatory) or I was correct all along and the December cover had a blooper. Either way, this will hopefully prompt the apology I demanded, and we can move on to far more important things."
A lawyer for Moore has yet to comment.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite