Dennis Hopper Files for Divorce
- Photo: Marsaili McGrath/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Ltd.3 of 7
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'SupernatMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:38:41 PM
- Paul Walker Death: 'Fast & Furious' Franchise Posts Tribute on YouTube (ViMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:35:39 PM
- If PG-13 Is the Moneymaker, Why Is Hollywood Cranking Out So Many R-Rated Movies?MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:28:09 PM
- Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu to direct 'Jungle Book' movie for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:26:12 PM
- Best & Worst 2013: Movie Moments of the Year '12 Years a Slave,' &apoMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 4:19:43 PM
- CW Scores Biggest Tuesday Audience in 5 Years With 'Originals,' 'Supernat
Actor Dennis Hopper has filed for divorce from his wife of over 13 years.
Dennis filed for divorce on Thursday in Los Angeles from his wife Victoria, citing irreconcilable differences. The date of separation was listed as January 12, 2010. Dennis requests that both parties pay attorneys fees, but asks that spousal support be awarded to his wife. He also asks for property rights to be determined.
RELATED: See more pics of Dennis Hopper
The couple, who married on April 12, 1996, have a six-year-old daughter named Galen. Dennis is asking that the couple share joint custody.
News broke in October 2009 that Dennis is battling prostate cancer.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPrivacy Request
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite