Dennis Hopper Files for Divorce
- Photo: Marsaili McGrath/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Ltd.3 of 7
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
Actor Dennis Hopper has filed for divorce from his wife of over 13 years.
Dennis filed for divorce on Thursday in Los Angeles from his wife Victoria, citing irreconcilable differences. The date of separation was listed as January 12, 2010. Dennis requests that both parties pay attorneys fees, but asks that spousal support be awarded to his wife. He also asks for property rights to be determined.
RELATED: See more pics of Dennis Hopper
The couple, who married on April 12, 1996, have a six-year-old daughter named Galen. Dennis is asking that the couple share joint custody.
News broke in October 2009 that Dennis is battling prostate cancer.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite