Dennis Hopper Files for Divorce
- Photo: Marsaili McGrath/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Ltd.3 of 7
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
Actor Dennis Hopper has filed for divorce from his wife of over 13 years.
Dennis filed for divorce on Thursday in Los Angeles from his wife Victoria, citing irreconcilable differences. The date of separation was listed as January 12, 2010. Dennis requests that both parties pay attorneys fees, but asks that spousal support be awarded to his wife. He also asks for property rights to be determined.
RELATED: See more pics of Dennis Hopper
The couple, who married on April 12, 1996, have a six-year-old daughter named Galen. Dennis is asking that the couple share joint custody.
News broke in October 2009 that Dennis is battling prostate cancer.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAlmost Naked
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite