Dennis Hopper Files for Divorce
- Photo: Marsaili McGrath/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Ltd.3 of 7
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com4 of 7
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com5 of 7
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com6 of 7
More Celeb News
- How a Song About Custer Morphed Into 'Inside Llewyn Davis' Globe Nominee &aposMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 9:34:26 AM
- Jimmy Kimmel Interprets Fake Nelson Mandela Memorial Sign Language Interpreter (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 9:30:14 AM
- Ratings: NBC's 'Sing-Off' Sinks to Series' Winter LowMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 8:50:21 AM
- Estelle Parsons to appear on Broadway in springMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 8:11:36 AM
- Reactions to 71st annual Golden Globe nominationsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 7:57:53 AM
- How a Song About Custer Morphed Into 'Inside Llewyn Davis' Globe Nominee &apos
Actor Dennis Hopper has filed for divorce from his wife of over 13 years.
Dennis filed for divorce on Thursday in Los Angeles from his wife Victoria, citing irreconcilable differences. The date of separation was listed as January 12, 2010. Dennis requests that both parties pay attorneys fees, but asks that spousal support be awarded to his wife. He also asks for property rights to be determined.
RELATED: See more pics of Dennis Hopper
The couple, who married on April 12, 1996, have a six-year-old daughter named Galen. Dennis is asking that the couple share joint custody.
News broke in October 2009 that Dennis is battling prostate cancer.
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAlmost Naked
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite