Dennis Hopper, wife, agree to stay away order
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP1 of 8
- Photo: Marsaili McGrath/Invision/AP2 of 8
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com3 of 8
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com4 of 8
- Photo: Kabik/Retna Ltd.5 of 8
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com6 of 8
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- 'Kelly & Cal' Review: New Mom Juliette Lewis Finds an Unlikely Suburban SoMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 9:00:00 PM
- Talent Agents Adam Kanter, Martin Spencer Exit Resolution (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:14:00 PM
- 'Bad Words' Review: Jason Bateman's Directorial Debut Exhilarates Until IMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Newsweek Bitcoin Writer Fires Back at Tina Brown: 'I Have A Problem' With Her CommMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 6:50:00 PM
- The Best. Baseball Movie. Ever (Guest Blog)MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 5:54:00 PM
- 'Kelly & Cal' Review: New Mom Juliette Lewis Finds an Unlikely Suburban So
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Court records show Dennis Hopper's wife has agreed to stay 10 feet away from the ailing actor and not contact him directly as they wrangle through their divorce.
Documents filed Thursday in Los Angeles show that Hopper, who is battling prostate cancer, will also have daily visits with the couple's daughter.
Hopper sought an order Thursday barring his wife, Victoria, from contacting or communicating with the "Easy Rider" star and his adult children.
The actor filed for divorce in January and both sides have cited irreconcilable differences for the breakup. Victoria Hopper claimed in court papers that the actor smoked marijuana around their daughter and his illness had left him unable to make sound decisions.
RELATED: See more Dennis Hopper photos
Hopper denied those claims in court filings Thursday.
From Crowd Ignite