Denzel Washington celebrates 58th birthday with wife Pauletta on a yacht in St. Barts
- Photo: PNP/WENN1 of 15
- Photo: R-STEINBERG2 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com4 of 15
- Photo: WENN5 of 15
- Photo: Invision/AP6 of 15
- Photo: Matt Rourke/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: Robert Smith/Ipa Press/Retna Ltd.8 of 15
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com9 of 15
- Photo: jeff Kravitz/GettyImages.com10 of 15
- Photo: Armando Gallo/Retna Ltd.11 of 15
- Photo: Fame Pictures12 of 15
- Photo: Denis Poroy/Invision/AP13 of 15
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Justin Bartha, Wife Welcome Baby GirlMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 7:45:00 AM
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a DocumentaryMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 6:07:00 AM
- Tribeca Docs on Government Spying: 'What Was Illegal Under Nixon Is Legal Under Obama&aMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 9:25:00 PM
- Cloning Around: Orphan Black Resurrects the (Presumed) DeadMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:00:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Justin Bartha, Wife Welcome Baby Girl
Denzel Washington celebrated his birthday in style this year!
The "Flight" actor enjoyed a vacation in St. Barts with his wife, Pauletta, on his 58th birthday Dec. 28.
The couple, who have been married for 29 years, held hands as they walked along the beach before boarding a yacht for a fun-filled day in the sun. Washington stayed covered up in a gray shirt, shorts, hat and sunglasses. His wife showed off her legs in a short beach cover-up.
The parents of four (son John, 18, daughter Katia, 25, and twins Olivia and Malcolm, 21) enjoyed a romantic dinner at a restaurant later that night. With a smile on his face, the birthday boy raised his glass to celebrate.
In his October interview with GQ, Washington revealed that Katia was working with Quentin Tarantino on "Django Unchanged." The actor had a past feud with the director over what he called "racist dialogue" in "Crimson Tide."
"Isn't that interesting how life goes? But I buried that hatchet," he said. "I sought him out 10 years ago. I told him, 'Look, I apologize.' You've just gotta let that go. You gonna walk around with that the rest of your life? He seemed relieved. And then here we are 10 years later, and my daughter's working with him. Life is something."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's 2014 Royal Tour on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop inside Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore's fight and much more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite