Denzel Washington celebrates 58th birthday with wife Pauletta on a yacht in St. Barts
- Photo: PNP/WENN1 of 15
- Photo: R-STEINBERG2 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com4 of 15
- Photo: WENN5 of 15
- Photo: Invision/AP6 of 15
- Photo: Matt Rourke/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: Robert Smith/Ipa Press/Retna Ltd.8 of 15
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com9 of 15
- Photo: jeff Kravitz/GettyImages.com10 of 15
- Photo: Armando Gallo/Retna Ltd.11 of 15
- Photo: Fame Pictures12 of 15
- Photo: Denis Poroy/Invision/AP13 of 15
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.14 of 15
More Celeb News
- 'Rosewater,' 'Birdman' and 'Wild' Headed to TeMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 7:11:00 AM
- First Look: Family Guy and The Simpsons Crossover Episode MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 6:57:00 AM
- Watch My Show: Welcome to Sweden's Greg Poehler Answers Our Showrunner SurveyMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 6:50:00 AM
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Are MarriedMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 6:48:00 AM
- Linda Hamilton is "Manic, Mad and Full of Secrets" in the Defiance Season Finale MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 6:47:00 AM
- 'Rosewater,' 'Birdman' and 'Wild' Headed to Te
Denzel Washington celebrated his birthday in style this year!
The "Flight" actor enjoyed a vacation in St. Barts with his wife, Pauletta, on his 58th birthday Dec. 28.
The couple, who have been married for 29 years, held hands as they walked along the beach before boarding a yacht for a fun-filled day in the sun. Washington stayed covered up in a gray shirt, shorts, hat and sunglasses. His wife showed off her legs in a short beach cover-up.
The parents of four (son John, 18, daughter Katia, 25, and twins Olivia and Malcolm, 21) enjoyed a romantic dinner at a restaurant later that night. With a smile on his face, the birthday boy raised his glass to celebrate.
In his October interview with GQ, Washington revealed that Katia was working with Quentin Tarantino on "Django Unchanged." The actor had a past feud with the director over what he called "racist dialogue" in "Crimson Tide."
"Isn't that interesting how life goes? But I buried that hatchet," he said. "I sought him out 10 years ago. I told him, 'Look, I apologize.' You've just gotta let that go. You gonna walk around with that the rest of your life? He seemed relieved. And then here we are 10 years later, and my daughter's working with him. Life is something."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite