Denzel Washington celebrates 58th birthday with wife Pauletta on a yacht in St. Barts
- Photo: PNP/WENN1 of 15
- Photo: R-STEINBERG2 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com4 of 15
- Photo: WENN5 of 15
- Photo: Invision/AP6 of 15
- Photo: Matt Rourke/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: Robert Smith/Ipa Press/Retna Ltd.8 of 15
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com9 of 15
- Photo: jeff Kravitz/GettyImages.com10 of 15
- Photo: Armando Gallo/Retna Ltd.11 of 15
- Photo: Fame Pictures12 of 15
- Photo: Denis Poroy/Invision/AP13 of 15
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier diesMSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:54:34 AM
- Jonathan Demme selling vast art collection in Pa.MSNEntertainment 3/9/2014 5:51:16 AM
- Lena Dunham Jokes About 'Girls' Nudity in 'SNL' MonologueMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Stacy Keibler Has Surprise Beach WeddingMSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:28:00 PM
- Science Channel Greenlights Craig Ferguson Series 'I F-ing Love Science'MSNEntertainment 3/8/2014 7:10:00 PM
- Revolutionary opera director Gerard Mortier dies
Denzel Washington celebrated his birthday in style this year!
The "Flight" actor enjoyed a vacation in St. Barts with his wife, Pauletta, on his 58th birthday Dec. 28.
The couple, who have been married for 29 years, held hands as they walked along the beach before boarding a yacht for a fun-filled day in the sun. Washington stayed covered up in a gray shirt, shorts, hat and sunglasses. His wife showed off her legs in a short beach cover-up.
The parents of four (son John, 18, daughter Katia, 25, and twins Olivia and Malcolm, 21) enjoyed a romantic dinner at a restaurant later that night. With a smile on his face, the birthday boy raised his glass to celebrate.
In his October interview with GQ, Washington revealed that Katia was working with Quentin Tarantino on "Django Unchanged." The actor had a past feud with the director over what he called "racist dialogue" in "Crimson Tide."
"Isn't that interesting how life goes? But I buried that hatchet," he said. "I sought him out 10 years ago. I told him, 'Look, I apologize.' You've just gotta let that go. You gonna walk around with that the rest of your life? He seemed relieved. And then here we are 10 years later, and my daughter's working with him. Life is something."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Hank Azaria talks about his new documentary series "Fatherhood," his family and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite