Denzel Washington celebrates 58th birthday with wife Pauletta on a yacht in St. Barts
- Photo: PNP/WENN1 of 15
- Photo: R-STEINBERG2 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com4 of 15
- Photo: WENN5 of 15
- Photo: Invision/AP6 of 15
- Photo: Matt Rourke/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: Robert Smith/Ipa Press/Retna Ltd.8 of 15
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com9 of 15
- Photo: jeff Kravitz/GettyImages.com10 of 15
- Photo: Armando Gallo/Retna Ltd.11 of 15
- Photo: Fame Pictures12 of 15
- Photo: Denis Poroy/Invision/AP13 of 15
- Photo: John Spellman/Retna Ltd.14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
Denzel Washington celebrated his birthday in style this year!
The "Flight" actor enjoyed a vacation in St. Barts with his wife, Pauletta, on his 58th birthday Dec. 28.
The couple, who have been married for 29 years, held hands as they walked along the beach before boarding a yacht for a fun-filled day in the sun. Washington stayed covered up in a gray shirt, shorts, hat and sunglasses. His wife showed off her legs in a short beach cover-up.
The parents of four (son John, 18, daughter Katia, 25, and twins Olivia and Malcolm, 21) enjoyed a romantic dinner at a restaurant later that night. With a smile on his face, the birthday boy raised his glass to celebrate.
In his October interview with GQ, Washington revealed that Katia was working with Quentin Tarantino on "Django Unchanged." The actor had a past feud with the director over what he called "racist dialogue" in "Crimson Tide."
"Isn't that interesting how life goes? But I buried that hatchet," he said. "I sought him out 10 years ago. I told him, 'Look, I apologize.' You've just gotta let that go. You gonna walk around with that the rest of your life? He seemed relieved. And then here we are 10 years later, and my daughter's working with him. Life is something."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite