Dianna Agron Blonde Again After Becoming a Redhead
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: Splash News3 of 15
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP4 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 15
- Photo: JXC/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin8 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP12 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP13 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP14 of 15
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
Maybe blondes really do have more fun after all. Just two months after debuting a fiery new hair color, Dianna Agron has ditched the red dye job in favor of the lighter, golden-hued locks she used to rock.
The "I Am Number Four" actress, best known as Quinn Fabray on "Glee," showed off her back-to-blonde 'do at a MySpace party on Wednesday, June 12, at the El Rey Theater in L.A. Bright raspberry lipstick and a flirty floral skirt by Marc Jacobs enhanced the summery shade, as did the crisp white blouse and white pumps she wore.
The 27-year-old star is no stranger to experimentation when it comes to the cut and color of her hair. Two years ago, in 2011, she chopped her long tresses into a shaggy bob. And a few months later, she dyed her blonde locks a bright pink color for her role on Glee.
Her most recent change came in April, when she stepped out with a new red 'do and sideswept bangs. (She kept the latter when she went back to blonde.)
Tell Us: Do you like Dianna Agron better with red or blonde hair?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite