Dianna Agron Blonde Again After Becoming a Redhead
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: Splash News3 of 15
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP4 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 15
- Photo: JXC/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin8 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP12 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP13 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
Maybe blondes really do have more fun after all. Just two months after debuting a fiery new hair color, Dianna Agron has ditched the red dye job in favor of the lighter, golden-hued locks she used to rock.
The "I Am Number Four" actress, best known as Quinn Fabray on "Glee," showed off her back-to-blonde 'do at a MySpace party on Wednesday, June 12, at the El Rey Theater in L.A. Bright raspberry lipstick and a flirty floral skirt by Marc Jacobs enhanced the summery shade, as did the crisp white blouse and white pumps she wore.
The 27-year-old star is no stranger to experimentation when it comes to the cut and color of her hair. Two years ago, in 2011, she chopped her long tresses into a shaggy bob. And a few months later, she dyed her blonde locks a bright pink color for her role on Glee.
Her most recent change came in April, when she stepped out with a new red 'do and sideswept bangs. (She kept the latter when she went back to blonde.)
Tell Us: Do you like Dianna Agron better with red or blonde hair?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite