Dianna Agron Blonde Again After Becoming a Redhead
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage1 of 15
- Photo: Todd Williamson/Invision/Invision/AP2 of 15
- Photo: Splash News3 of 15
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP4 of 15
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP5 of 15
- Photo: JXC/WENN6 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP7 of 15
- Photo: ELIOT PRESS/Bauer-Griffin8 of 15
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 15
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP12 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP13 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP14 of 15
More Celeb News
- ICM Partners Snags Steve Alexander From ResolutionMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 12:41:00 PM
- Sam Raimi announces planned 'The Last of Us' filmMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 12:13:14 PM
- Scarlett Johansson's 'Lucy' Teams With Spritz Reading App to Make EveryonMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 11:38:00 AM
- 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' First Reveal at Comic-Con: Philip Seymour Hoffman IntroMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 11:14:00 AM
- AMC Greenlights Afghanistan Drama Pilot 'White City'MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:49:00 AM
- ICM Partners Snags Steve Alexander From Resolution
Maybe blondes really do have more fun after all. Just two months after debuting a fiery new hair color, Dianna Agron has ditched the red dye job in favor of the lighter, golden-hued locks she used to rock.
The "I Am Number Four" actress, best known as Quinn Fabray on "Glee," showed off her back-to-blonde 'do at a MySpace party on Wednesday, June 12, at the El Rey Theater in L.A. Bright raspberry lipstick and a flirty floral skirt by Marc Jacobs enhanced the summery shade, as did the crisp white blouse and white pumps she wore.
The 27-year-old star is no stranger to experimentation when it comes to the cut and color of her hair. Two years ago, in 2011, she chopped her long tresses into a shaggy bob. And a few months later, she dyed her blonde locks a bright pink color for her role on Glee.
Her most recent change came in April, when she stepped out with a new red 'do and sideswept bangs. (She kept the latter when she went back to blonde.)
Tell Us: Do you like Dianna Agron better with red or blonde hair?
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite