Did Dakota Fanning Chop Off Her Hair?
- Photo: JJ/IR/Bauer-Griffin1 of 13
- Photo: Casey Steele/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com5 of 13
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE6 of 13
- Photo: JC1/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: NC1/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News9 of 13
- Photo: Eddie Mejia/Splash News/Splash News10 of 13
- Photo: Charles Rex Arbogast/Invision/AP11 of 13
- Photo: Marc Jacobs via Daily Mail/Promotional12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
Now that's a hair makeover!
Dakota Fanning was spotted with a brand-new, super-short pixie cut on the set of her latest movie, "Now Is Good," in London on Monday.
In the film the actress, 17, plays a girl who is dying of leukemia and compiles a list of things to do before she dies (including lose her virginity).
Although her cropped 'do is quite convincing, her rep tells People that she's actually wearing a wig.
Dakota isn't the only Fanning making style news right now. It was just announced that her younger sister Elle, 13, is the new face of Marc by Marc Jacobs and will appear in the label's fall 2011 ad campaign. She follows in the footsteps of Dakota, who has been modeling for the designer since she was 13 and is currently the face of his new Oh Lola fragrance.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite