Did Dakota Fanning Chop Off Her Hair?
- Photo: JJ/IR/Bauer-Griffin1 of 13
- Photo: Casey Steele/WireImage2 of 13
- Photo: Invision/AP3 of 13
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 13
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com5 of 13
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE6 of 13
- Photo: JC1/WENN7 of 13
- Photo: NC1/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News9 of 13
- Photo: Eddie Mejia/Splash News/Splash News10 of 13
- Photo: Charles Rex Arbogast/Invision/AP11 of 13
- Photo: Marc Jacobs via Daily Mail/Promotional12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'The Money Shot' Theater Review: Neil LaBute Delivers a Poison-Pen Note to HollywoMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 5:00:00 PM
- 'NCIS' Drafts MTV's 'Awkward' Star Nikki DeLoach (ExcluMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:59:00 PM
- OK! Magazine Dumps Digital Team, Launches Search for New Staff (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:58:00 PM
- The Wire Shutting Down and Being Folded Into Atlantic Flagship SiteMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:18:00 PM
- 'Dallas' Cast Rallies Fans to Watch Season Finale as TNT Mulls RenewalMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 4:07:00 PM
- 'The Money Shot' Theater Review: Neil LaBute Delivers a Poison-Pen Note to Hollywo
Now that's a hair makeover!
Dakota Fanning was spotted with a brand-new, super-short pixie cut on the set of her latest movie, "Now Is Good," in London on Monday.
In the film the actress, 17, plays a girl who is dying of leukemia and compiles a list of things to do before she dies (including lose her virginity).
Although her cropped 'do is quite convincing, her rep tells People that she's actually wearing a wig.
Dakota isn't the only Fanning making style news right now. It was just announced that her younger sister Elle, 13, is the new face of Marc by Marc Jacobs and will appear in the label's fall 2011 ad campaign. She follows in the footsteps of Dakota, who has been modeling for the designer since she was 13 and is currently the face of his new Oh Lola fragrance.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite