Diddy desperate for real love with freaky woman
- Photo: Flashpoint /WENN.com/WENN1 of 10
- Photo: Ouzounova/Splash News2 of 10
- Photo: Judy Eddy / WENN.com/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: L.Gallo/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: RD / Kabik/Retna Ltd.5 of 10
- Photo: Mitch Haddad / ABC/.6 of 10
- Photo: Lawrence Jackson/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: Matt Rourke/Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
Sean "Diddy" Combs is struggling to find lasting love because few women can satisfy him sexually.
The rapper and entrepreneur has romanced a string of women and thinks he got closest to finding real love with ex Kim Porter.
He now admits he's scared he may never find Mrs. Right, fearing he's only got one more shot at true love.
He explains, "I've only got one more in me. If I find somebody and it doesn't work, I'll be ruined forever... I only have one more lifeline."
And Diddy accepts it's difficult for a woman to please him.
He tells Playboy magazine, "She has to have poise. She has to be classy. But when we get in that bedroom she got to turn me out... She has to put a porno (film) to shame and she's got to be sexually open.
"It ain't gonna hurt for my woman to surprise me and bring a girl home. That's not gonna hurt our relationship.
"I'm not saying I'm a swinger, but I've been told that swingers have some of the best, most long-lasting relationships."
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite