Diddy desperate for real love with freaky woman
- Photo: Flashpoint /WENN.com/WENN1 of 10
- Photo: Ouzounova/Splash News2 of 10
- Photo: Judy Eddy / WENN.com/WENN3 of 10
- Photo: L.Gallo/WENN4 of 10
- Photo: RD / Kabik/Retna Ltd.5 of 10
- Photo: Mitch Haddad / ABC/.6 of 10
- Photo: Lawrence Jackson/Invision/AP7 of 10
- Photo: Matt Rourke/Invision/AP8 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Box Office: Captain America 2 Stays on TopMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 4:35:00 PM
- Which Bubble Shows Would You Save?MSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 4:12:00 PM
- New York Times Launches App, Premier Subscription ServiceMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 3:52:00 PM
- Discovery Channel Cancels Mount Everest Special After AvalancheMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 3:50:00 PM
- Tribeca: How a Washington, DC Journalist Jumped to Directing a Star-Studded FilmMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 3:34:00 PM
- Box Office: Captain America 2 Stays on Top
Sean "Diddy" Combs is struggling to find lasting love because few women can satisfy him sexually.
The rapper and entrepreneur has romanced a string of women and thinks he got closest to finding real love with ex Kim Porter.
He now admits he's scared he may never find Mrs. Right, fearing he's only got one more shot at true love.
He explains, "I've only got one more in me. If I find somebody and it doesn't work, I'll be ruined forever... I only have one more lifeline."
And Diddy accepts it's difficult for a woman to please him.
He tells Playboy magazine, "She has to have poise. She has to be classy. But when we get in that bedroom she got to turn me out... She has to put a porno (film) to shame and she's got to be sexually open.
"It ain't gonna hurt for my woman to surprise me and bring a girl home. That's not gonna hurt our relationship.
"I'm not saying I'm a swinger, but I've been told that swingers have some of the best, most long-lasting relationships."
From Crowd Ignite