Dina Lohan Denies Being Drunk During Bizarre 'Dr. Phil' Interview
- Photo: Joseph Bellantoni/Splash News1 of 12
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP2 of 12
- Photo: PS3/WENN3 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage7 of 12
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Invision/AP8 of 12
- Photo: Ron Asadorian-Eddie Mejia/Splash News9 of 12
- Photo: Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: Benassi/Splash News11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 4 Reasons Why We're Frustrated with The Mindy ProjectMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 4:21:00 PM
- 'Space Station 76' Review: Liv Tyler and Matt Bomer Find Lust in Space in This ParMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 4:15:00 PM
- 'Black Jesus' Star Andra Fuller to Play Sabers Owner's Son on BET&apoMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Bill Maher's 'Live From DC' Is HBO's Most-Watched Comedy SpecialMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 3:52:00 PM
- Netflix's 'Daredevil' Casts 'Bourne' Star Scott GlennMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 3:32:00 PM
- 4 Reasons Why We're Frustrated with The Mindy Project
By Jon Warech
An interview with Dina Lohan is set to air on "The Dr. Phil Show" Monday, but a clip of the conversation posted to YouTube on Wednesday is already causing controversy.
RELATED: Lindsay Lohan's courtroom fashion
In the clip, the mother of Lindsay Lohan displayed erratic behavior including crying awkward movements that led Dina's ex-husband, Michael Lohan, to ask Dr. Phil, "Was she drinking before she did your interview?"
Now, Dina Lohan, who filmed the interview months ago, has come out to defend herself and insists she was not drunk.
"I don't care what it looks like. I'm fine and I don't care what anyone says," Lohan told TMZ. "All people saw was two minutes edited of an hour long interview. Of course they cut it to make it interesting. That's their job . I don't blame them for doing that. Some of the comments were taken out of context but I'm fine. I'm fine."
Dr. Phil's interview focuses on Dina's mothering skills, and in the clip he points out that Lohan has been described as the "worst mother in America" for reportedly partying with Lindsay before the "Mean Girls" star turned 21.
However, Lohan told TMZ that she is a "good mom" who is always there for her four children. "I think the interview will be good. I know what I said and the facts are what the facts are. The proof is in the facts. The truth will set you free”
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHighs and Lows
From Crowd Ignite