Dina Lohan Denies Being Drunk During Bizarre 'Dr. Phil' Interview
- Photo: Joseph Bellantoni/Splash News1 of 12
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP2 of 12
- Photo: PS3/WENN3 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage7 of 12
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Invision/AP8 of 12
- Photo: Ron Asadorian-Eddie Mejia/Splash News9 of 12
- Photo: Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: Benassi/Splash News11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Chris Pratt Follows Through on Promise to Surprise Sick Kids in HospitalsMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 8:34:00 AM
- Harrison Ford Takes His Bad Leg Out for a SlideMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 8:33:00 AM
- ALS Ice Bucket Challenge Raises $10.3 Million in Just 24 HoursMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 8:15:00 AM
- Emmys 2014 Behind the Scenes: The Stylemaker Behind Emmys' Golden BoysMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 8:03:00 AM
- Conde Nast Media Group Names Vanity Fair Publisher Edward Menicheschi CMO and PresidentMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 7:09:00 AM
- Chris Pratt Follows Through on Promise to Surprise Sick Kids in Hospitals
By Jon Warech
An interview with Dina Lohan is set to air on "The Dr. Phil Show" Monday, but a clip of the conversation posted to YouTube on Wednesday is already causing controversy.
RELATED: Lindsay Lohan's courtroom fashion
In the clip, the mother of Lindsay Lohan displayed erratic behavior including crying awkward movements that led Dina's ex-husband, Michael Lohan, to ask Dr. Phil, "Was she drinking before she did your interview?"
Now, Dina Lohan, who filmed the interview months ago, has come out to defend herself and insists she was not drunk.
"I don't care what it looks like. I'm fine and I don't care what anyone says," Lohan told TMZ. "All people saw was two minutes edited of an hour long interview. Of course they cut it to make it interesting. That's their job . I don't blame them for doing that. Some of the comments were taken out of context but I'm fine. I'm fine."
Dr. Phil's interview focuses on Dina's mothering skills, and in the clip he points out that Lohan has been described as the "worst mother in America" for reportedly partying with Lindsay before the "Mean Girls" star turned 21.
However, Lohan told TMZ that she is a "good mom" who is always there for her four children. "I think the interview will be good. I know what I said and the facts are what the facts are. The proof is in the facts. The truth will set you free”
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott put their cheating scandal behind them and vacation as a family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Carmen Electra, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite