Dina Lohan Denies Being Drunk During Bizarre 'Dr. Phil' Interview
- Photo: Joseph Bellantoni/Splash News1 of 12
- Photo: Charles Sykes/AP2 of 12
- Photo: PS3/WENN3 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage7 of 12
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/AP8 of 12
- Photo: Ron Asadorian-Eddie Mejia/Splash News9 of 12
- Photo: Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: Benassi/Splash News11 of 12
More Celeb News
- 'Before Midnight' Review: Joy and Pain, Long After Happily Ever AfterMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 4:32:15 PM
- 'Before Midnight's' Director, Stars Julie Delpy, Ethan Hawke Celebrate &aMSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 4:13:43 PM
- Cannes: IFC Buys North American Rights to 'The Selfish Giant'MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 4:09:45 PM
- Paddy Considine and Fares Fares Join Tom Hardy Thriller 'Child 44' (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 3:55:22 PM
- Steven Soderbergh Is Looking to Direct Clive Owen in Cinemax Series MSNEntertainment 5/23/2013 3:53:15 PM
- 'Before Midnight' Review: Joy and Pain, Long After Happily Ever After
An interview with Dina Lohan is set to air on "The Dr. Phil Show" Monday, but a clip of the conversation posted to YouTube on Wednesday is already causing controversy.
RELATED: Lindsay Lohan's courtroom fashion
In the clip, the mother of Lindsay Lohan displayed erratic behavior including crying awkward movements that led Dina's ex-husband, Michael Lohan, to ask Dr. Phil, "Was she drinking before she did your interview?"
Now, Dina Lohan, who filmed the interview months ago, has come out to defend herself and insists she was not drunk.
"I don't care what it looks like. I'm fine and I don't care what anyone says," Lohan told TMZ. "All people saw was two minutes edited of an hour long interview. Of course they cut it to make it interesting. That's their job . I don't blame them for doing that. Some of the comments were taken out of context but I'm fine. I'm fine."
Dr. Phil's interview focuses on Dina's mothering skills, and in the clip he points out that Lohan has been described as the "worst mother in America" for reportedly partying with Lindsay before the "Mean Girls" star turned 21.
However, Lohan told TMZ that she is a "good mom" who is always there for her four children. "I think the interview will be good. I know what I said and the facts are what the facts are. The proof is in the facts. The truth will set you free”
Kim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Check out Hollywood's hottest bikini bods on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Robert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Find out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite