Dina Lohan Denies Being Drunk During Bizarre 'Dr. Phil' Interview
- Photo: Joseph Bellantoni/Splash News1 of 12
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP2 of 12
- Photo: PS3/WENN3 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage4 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage5 of 12
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 12
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage7 of 12
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Invision/AP8 of 12
- Photo: Ron Asadorian-Eddie Mejia/Splash News9 of 12
- Photo: Splash News10 of 12
- Photo: Benassi/Splash News11 of 12
More Celeb News
- AMC Greenlights Afghanistan Drama Pilot 'White City'MSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:49:00 AM
- Is WGN America's Manhattan a Blast? 4 Reasons to Watch the Atomic DramaMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:30:00 AM
- 'Lucy' Scores $2.74 Million on Thursday Night, 'Hercules' GruntsMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 10:24:00 AM
- Exclusive Video: Behind the Scenes of The Wonder Years Cast ReunionMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:39:00 AM
- Ratings: Top-Rated 'Big Brother' Pushes CBS to a WinMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 9:36:00 AM
- AMC Greenlights Afghanistan Drama Pilot 'White City'
By Jon Warech
An interview with Dina Lohan is set to air on "The Dr. Phil Show" Monday, but a clip of the conversation posted to YouTube on Wednesday is already causing controversy.
RELATED: Lindsay Lohan's courtroom fashion
In the clip, the mother of Lindsay Lohan displayed erratic behavior including crying awkward movements that led Dina's ex-husband, Michael Lohan, to ask Dr. Phil, "Was she drinking before she did your interview?"
Now, Dina Lohan, who filmed the interview months ago, has come out to defend herself and insists she was not drunk.
"I don't care what it looks like. I'm fine and I don't care what anyone says," Lohan told TMZ. "All people saw was two minutes edited of an hour long interview. Of course they cut it to make it interesting. That's their job . I don't blame them for doing that. Some of the comments were taken out of context but I'm fine. I'm fine."
Dr. Phil's interview focuses on Dina's mothering skills, and in the clip he points out that Lohan has been described as the "worst mother in America" for reportedly partying with Lindsay before the "Mean Girls" star turned 21.
However, Lohan told TMZ that she is a "good mom" who is always there for her four children. "I think the interview will be good. I know what I said and the facts are what the facts are. The proof is in the facts. The truth will set you free”
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSummer Stars
From Crowd Ignite