Is Dina Lohan writing a tell-all about Lindsay?
- Photo: LL1/WENN1 of 16
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Invision/AP2 of 16
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: CPF/DHK/ZOJ/WENN4 of 16
- Photo: Joseph Bellantoni/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: Rocke/Lopez/Splash News6 of 16
- Photo: Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Jason Winslow/Splash News8 of 16
- Photo: Seth Browarnik /StarTraks/.9 of 16
- Photo: Benassi/Splash News10 of 16
- Photo: John Chapple/Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Diane Cohen/Fame Pictures12 of 16
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com13 of 16
- Photo: London Ent/Splash News14 of 16
- Photo: Benassi/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- David Anderle, Record Producer and Music Executive, Dead at 77MSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 4:35:00 PM
- Susan Lyne to Exit Post as AOL Brand Group CEOMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 4:09:00 PM
- 'Sleepy Hollow' Publicity Team Apologizes for 'Headless Day' CamMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 3:45:00 PM
- IMG Names Karen Brodkin President of Business AffairsMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 3:10:00 PM
- Netflix Launching Selective Facebook RecommendationsMSNEntertainment 9/2/2014 2:41:00 PM
- David Anderle, Record Producer and Music Executive, Dead at 77
Dina Lohan is ready to expose her daughter Lindsay in a new tell-all memoir.
TMZ.com, which obtained the prologue to Dina's book, says the memoir was being shopped as recently as two weeks ago, but has yet to secure a publisher.
Detailing her conflicted feelings as Lindsay's mother and manager, Dina opens up in the book about her daughter's reckless behavior and legal woes.
"I blamed her friends, her career and her handlers for an [sic] newfound lifestyle of partying excessively. Drinking, drugging and behaving irresponsibly became Lindsay's way of daily living -- and it tore me up inside," Dina writes, according to TMZ.
The 49-year-old TV personality -- who appeared with her children Lindsay, Ali, Cody and Michael Lohan, Jr. on the E! series "Living Lohan" -- also explains why she relocated Lindsay, now 25, to Los Angeles from New York at such an early age.
"How could I deny my daughter the chance of a lifetime? How could I hold Lindsay back from her dream of becoming an actress?" TMZ quotes Dina as writing. "So, I listened to others and sent my daughter to Hollywood with a few pieces of luggage and a chaperone."
However, Dina Lohan denies trying to shop a negative tell-all book about her famous daughter.
Dina told Gossip Cop, "I would NEVER do a negative book about my child" -- which leaves the door open for a positive book about Lindsay.
On Wednesday, Lindsay's probation was revoked by L.A. Judge Stephanie Sautner, who dismissed attorney Shawn Chapman Holley's argument that the star delayed the completion of her community service requirements because she was out of town on jobs.
Lindsay -- who was handcuffed upon exiting the courtroom -- is now required to complete 16 hours of service at the county morgue before her next hearing, on Nov. 2. She showed up 40 minutes late for her first day of work at the morgue Thursday and will be given a second chance on Friday.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
See where Hollywood's A-listers have spent the summer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Gwyneth Paltrow, get the romance rumors on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Eva
From Crowd Ignite