Divorce attorney says Dennis Hopper is dying
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN1 of 5
- Photo: Eric Jamison/Invision/AP2 of 5
- Photo: Chris Connor/WENN3 of 5
- Photo: Julie Markes/Invision/AP4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- DreamWorks Animation Expands Senior Leadership TeamMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 2:58:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.
LOS ANGELES (AP) --
Dennis Hopper's divorce attorney says in a court filing that the actor is dying and can't undergo chemotherapy as he battles prostate cancer.
Attorney Joseph Mannis described the "Easy Rider" star's grave condition in a declaration filed Wednesday in Los Angeles Superior Court.
Mannis and attorneys for Hopper's wife Victoria are fighting over when and whether to take the actor's deposition.
Mannis says Hopper is terminally ill and cannot give a deposition.
The declaration states the actor weighs barely 100 pounds (45 kilograms) and cannot tolerate long conversations or stress, though Hopper is healthy enough to attend the unveiling of a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame scheduled for Friday.
RELATED: See more photos of Dennis Hopper
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite