Divorce attorney says Dennis Hopper is dying
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN1 of 5
- Photo: Eric Jamison/Invision/AP2 of 5
- Photo: Chris Connor/WENN3 of 5
- Photo: Julie Markes/Invision/AP4 of 5
More Celeb News
- 'Captain America' and 'Rio 2' Battle for No. 1 at Box Office AftMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 8:42:00 AM
- 'Transcendence' Tanks for Johnny Depp's 4th Box-Office Flop in RowMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:59:00 AM
- First Lady Michelle Obama to Appear on NashvilleMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Hawaii Five-0's Alex O'Loughlin MarriesMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Report: Gwen Stefani Replacing Christina Aguilera on The Voice for Season 7MSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:48:00 AM
- 'Captain America' and 'Rio 2' Battle for No. 1 at Box Office Aft
LOS ANGELES (AP) --
Dennis Hopper's divorce attorney says in a court filing that the actor is dying and can't undergo chemotherapy as he battles prostate cancer.
Attorney Joseph Mannis described the "Easy Rider" star's grave condition in a declaration filed Wednesday in Los Angeles Superior Court.
Mannis and attorneys for Hopper's wife Victoria are fighting over when and whether to take the actor's deposition.
Mannis says Hopper is terminally ill and cannot give a deposition.
The declaration states the actor weighs barely 100 pounds (45 kilograms) and cannot tolerate long conversations or stress, though Hopper is healthy enough to attend the unveiling of a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame scheduled for Friday.
RELATED: See more photos of Dennis Hopper
From Crowd Ignite