Divorce attorney says Dennis Hopper is dying
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN1 of 5
- Photo: Eric Jamison/Invision/AP2 of 5
- Photo: Chris Connor/WENN3 of 5
- Photo: Julie Markes/Invision/AP4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of ComaMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 2:46:00 PM
- 'Saved by the Bell' Casting Director on Returning for the Movie, Why Finding a NewMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 11:11:00 AM
- VENICE WATCH: McDormand hails female storiesMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:20:02 AM
- 'Guardians' tops Labor Day, summer box officeMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 10:07:27 AM
- Jennifer Lawrence requests nude pics investigationMSNEntertainment 9/1/2014 9:43:01 AM
- Report: Joan Rivers Being Taken Out of Coma
LOS ANGELES (AP) --
Dennis Hopper's divorce attorney says in a court filing that the actor is dying and can't undergo chemotherapy as he battles prostate cancer.
Attorney Joseph Mannis described the "Easy Rider" star's grave condition in a declaration filed Wednesday in Los Angeles Superior Court.
Mannis and attorneys for Hopper's wife Victoria are fighting over when and whether to take the actor's deposition.
Mannis says Hopper is terminally ill and cannot give a deposition.
The declaration states the actor weighs barely 100 pounds (45 kilograms) and cannot tolerate long conversations or stress, though Hopper is healthy enough to attend the unveiling of a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame scheduled for Friday.
RELATED: See more photos of Dennis Hopper
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFirst Date Ready!
From Crowd Ignite