- Photo: FayesVision/WENN1 of 5
- Photo: Eric Jamison/AP2 of 5
- Photo: Chris Connor/WENN3 of 5
- Photo: Julie Markes/AP4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Drafthouse Films Acquires Obscure 1979 Sci-Fi Movie 'The Visitor,' Starring John HMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 10:13:59 AM
- Sandra Bullock Won't Be in 'Annie' Remake After Negotiations End (ExclusiMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 10:07:51 AM
- Slim Whitman, Yodeling Country Singer Featured in 'Mars Attacks!", Dead at 90MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 10:05:02 AM
- ITV Pays $30M for Controlling Interest in 'Hatfields' Producer ThinkfactoryMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 9:27:35 AM
- Ratings: ABC Wins With NBA Finals, 'Voice' Finale Steady With Spring, Down From FaMSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 9:05:37 AM
- Drafthouse Films Acquires Obscure 1979 Sci-Fi Movie 'The Visitor,' Starring John H
LOS ANGELES (AP) --
Dennis Hopper's divorce attorney says in a court filing that the actor is dying and can't undergo chemotherapy as he battles prostate cancer.
Attorney Joseph Mannis described the "Easy Rider" star's grave condition in a declaration filed Wednesday in Los Angeles Superior Court.
Mannis and attorneys for Hopper's wife Victoria are fighting over when and whether to take the actor's deposition.
Mannis says Hopper is terminally ill and cannot give a deposition.
The declaration states the actor weighs barely 100 pounds (45 kilograms) and cannot tolerate long conversations or stress, though Hopper is healthy enough to attend the unveiling of a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame scheduled for Friday.
RELATED: See more photos of Dennis Hopper
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite