Divorce attorney says Dennis Hopper is dying
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN1 of 5
- Photo: Eric Jamison/Invision/AP2 of 5
- Photo: Chris Connor/WENN3 of 5
- Photo: Julie Markes/Invision/AP4 of 5
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
LOS ANGELES (AP) --
Dennis Hopper's divorce attorney says in a court filing that the actor is dying and can't undergo chemotherapy as he battles prostate cancer.
Attorney Joseph Mannis described the "Easy Rider" star's grave condition in a declaration filed Wednesday in Los Angeles Superior Court.
Mannis and attorneys for Hopper's wife Victoria are fighting over when and whether to take the actor's deposition.
Mannis says Hopper is terminally ill and cannot give a deposition.
The declaration states the actor weighs barely 100 pounds (45 kilograms) and cannot tolerate long conversations or stress, though Hopper is healthy enough to attend the unveiling of a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame scheduled for Friday.
RELATED: See more photos of Dennis Hopper
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTRing Speculation
From Crowd Ignite