DJ AM's death a “bummer” for Rumer Willis
- Photo: DAN STEINBERG/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com2 of 10
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com3 of 10
- Photo: Shea Walsh/Invision/AP4 of 10
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.5 of 10
- Photo: Invision/AP6 of 10
- Photo: WireImage.com7 of 10
- Photo: WireImage.com8 of 10
- Photo: © Sara De Boer / Retna Ltd./Retna Digital9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Review: alt-J returns with beautiful, baffling LPMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 8:11:15 AM
- NFL May Finally Have to Address Domestic Abuse, Now That Big Money Is At StakeMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 8:00:00 AM
- Getting animals to dazzle on screen is a wild jobMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 7:50:29 AM
- Puerto Rico police arrest reggaeton star Don OmarMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 7:15:30 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 10:05 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 7:05:02 AM
- Review: alt-J returns with beautiful, baffling LP
By Michelle Lanz, reporting by Corey Podell
Has Rumer Willis become immune to tragedy after working on "Sorority Row," a remake of the 1983 horror film about a group of sorority sisters who are stalked by a serial killer?
She may not be the most loquacious lady on the red carpet (or at her own film's press junket), but perhaps the 21-year old actress could have said something more substantial than "It's a bummer" to describe DJ AM's death.
The eldest daughter of Demi Moore and Bruce Willis also talked about her mom's doll collection, calling it "creepy." Though they didn't help her get into horror movie mode. Weird, scary dolls get us every time!
Meanwhile, Rumer also denied chatter that mama Demi had taken her to a strip club for her 21st birthday. E! Online reported that Rumer spent her birthday with her "Sorority" sisters Audrina Patridge, Briana Evigan and Jamie Chung at Tao in the Las Vegas Venetian hotel. Demi Moore was there with Ashton Kutcher, as was dad Bruce Willis and his new wife Emma Heming. You know what they say, the family that goes to strip clubs together ... never mind. Who does that?
"We just all hung out and had a great time. Actually, we tried deep fried Oreos for the first time. I was not expecting it, but I had a bite and was like, 'OK, I have to limit myself or it'll be the whole tray,'" she said during the interview.
Nice try, Rumer, but one look at this pic and it's clear you must be fibbing. Fine. Have it your way. We'll stick with questions about the movie. So, what was it like watching her friend's on-screen death?
"That's the one moment where [she] actually let [herself] be a little vulnerable," said Rumer.
Funny. We thought she would've said, "It's a bummer."
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite