Does Hugh Jackman wear Wolverine costume during sex?
- Photo: Moviestore/Rex USA1 of 15
- Photo: Rex / Rex USA/Rex USA2 of 15
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage3 of 15
- Photo: Jonathan Leibson/WireImage4 of 15
- Photo: FameFlynetUK/Fame Flynet5 of 15
- Photo: Lee Jin-man/Invision/AP6 of 15
- Photo: KEN KATZ/StarTraks7 of 15
- Photo: 247PapsTV/Splash News8 of 15
- Photo: Fame Flynet9 of 15
- Photo: Pacific Coast News10 of 15
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks11 of 15
- Photo: LJA/WENN12 of 15
- Photo: AFI/.13 of 15
- Photo: Grey Wasp/Blue Wasp/Splash News14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Wrestler Jake "The Snake" Roberts HospitalizedMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 7:41:00 AM
- Venice Reviews: Al Pacino Achieves Late-Career Greatness in 'Manglehorn'; BogdanovMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:04:00 AM
- Labor Day Viewing Guide: What to Binge-Watch This Weekend If You're Not Hanging Out With thMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:58:00 PM
- 'Utopia' Kicks One Person Out Before Filming Even BeginsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:26:00 PM
- Patrick Warburton Set to Reboot 'The Tick' as an Amazon PilotMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:14:00 PM
- Wrestler Jake "The Snake" Roberts Hospitalized
Too much information, Wolverine! Hugh Jackman knows exactly what to do in order to keep his wife happy: He wears his full Wolverine costume in the bedroom!
"The sheets we go through," the Aussie joked during a recent interview with The Sun. Added his wife of 17 years, Deborra-Lee Furness, "Oh my God, it's dreadful! Always with the claws. I'm like, 'Mix the salad. Put them to use. Come on!'" The actor, who has portrayed the character seven times since the start of the long-running "X-Men" franchise in 2000, jokes that he wears all the blades behind closed doors.
In fact, the actor wears the famed getup in other unexpected places, too. Jackman, 44, revealed that he dressed as Wolverine during Comic-Con in San Diego this month and no one even noticed. "I got dressed up in my full Wolverine costume. Not one person stopped me," he announced to the crowd. "One guy goes, 'Eh, not bad.' And another one said, 'Whoa. Way too tall buddy.'"
He also sported the famous beard during an appearance on "Late Night With Jimmy Fallon" on Wednesday while promoting his upcoming film, "The Wolverine."
Jackman, of course, gets plenty of comments for what he looks like without much on at all -- and getting that famously muscular bod is hard work, he has said. "You actually have to eat a lot, and I'm quite a skinny person," he said during a Sirius XM satellite radio interview in May 2013. "What I do is I eat in an eight-hour period; it's all the rage, this diet now. It's called the 16-8 diet. For 16 hours of the day, I fast, so I don't eat. Between 10 in the morning and 6 o'clock at night … I eat 5,000 calories and then I eat nothing." Adding, "I literally talk to myself like I'm training: 'One more mouthful. Come on, man, you can do it. Just one more mouthful. Half a chicken breast to go and you've got it! Only two meals left.'"
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Carmen Electra, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite