Michael Douglas seduced mother's friends
- Photo: JIM COOPER/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP2 of 7
- Photo: MANU FERNANDEZ/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP4 of 7
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.5 of 7
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Anthony LaPaglia to Star in CBS's Terrorism PilotMSNEntertainment 3/14/2014 4:11:00 PM
- Josh Lucas Cast With Debra Messing in NBC Drama Pilot 'The Mysteries of Laura'MSNEntertainment 3/14/2014 3:57:00 PM
- 'Hunger Games,' 'Boardwalk Empire' Actors Join HBO's MaMSNEntertainment 3/14/2014 3:41:00 PM
- Chris Brown Sent to Jail After Being Booted from RehabMSNEntertainment 3/14/2014 3:37:00 PM
- Pilot Scoop: Josh Lucas to Star Opposite Debra Messing in NBC's Mysteries of LauraMSNEntertainment 3/14/2014 3:15:00 PM
- Anthony LaPaglia to Star in CBS's Terrorism Pilot
Michael Douglas has bolstered his long-running Lothario reputation by revealing he seduced two of his mother's friends when he was just 16 years old.
The actor, who is now married to Catherine Zeta-Jones, was well known for his romantic escapades in his youth and was reportedly admitted to rehab in 1990 to be treated for sex addiction, although Douglas later described the reports as inaccurate.
But the "Basic Instinct" star has now revealed he was sexually involved with two older women when he was a teenager, describing them as friends of his mother, Diana Dill.
The actor has refused to name the women for fear of upsetting Dill, who he says never knew about the relationships.
"There were a couple friends of my mother's when I was 16 and they were 30," he tells Elle magazine. "I wouldn't want to get any of them in trouble, though they're probably dead now."
Douglas also recalls one incident while he was in college, when he took a girlfriend home, only to find another hiding in his closet.
He adds, "I remember one woman who'd been pursuing me, and I'd gone back home and was in bed with another lady. At an unbelievably inopportune moment, she popped out of the closet. Let's just say that took care of the rest of the night."
From Crowd Ignite