Drew Barrymore Beams in Official Engagement Photo
- Photo: CS5/WENN1 of 6
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News2 of 6
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks3 of 6
- Photo: Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com4 of 6
- Photo: Stefanie Keenan/Getty Images North America5 of 6
More Celeb News
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit ExpansionMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 4:25:00 PM
- New Star Wars Film Resumes Production After Harrison Ford InjuryMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 3:44:00 PM
- 'Greatest American Hero' Reboot by '22 Jump Street' Team in the MSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 2:59:00 PM
- 'The Following' Showrunner Jennifer Johnson Exits After Only Three MonthsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 1:19:00 PM
- A&E Networks to Buy Stake in Vice MediaMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 12:51:00 PM
- California Senate Passes $330 Million Film and TV Tax Credit Expansion
It's time for Drew Barrymore to hire a wedding singer!
On the same day Us Weekly broke the news of her engagement to Will Kopelman, the 36-year-old actress posed for a sweet engagement photo with her future husband. The beaming bride-to-be proudly showed off her Graff ring -- a radiant-cut diamond, just under 4 carats, set on a diamond-covered band.
Art consultant Kopelman, 34, proposed to Barrymore in Sun Valley, Idaho, over the holidays. "He's madly in love and knows she's 'The One,'" a source told Us in October, adding that the "Going the Distance" actress was "yearning to get married and have kids."
The couple officially became an item in February 2011, though a source says they dated briefly the summer before. This will be Barrymore's third marriage, as she wed Welsh bar owner Jeremy Thomas in March 1994, only to split up a month later. Her second marriage to MTV's Tom Green lasted slightly longer: they wed in July 2001 and divorced five months later.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite