Drew Barrymore Debuts Baby Bump in Sheer T-Shirt!
- Photo: RR/Fame Flynet1 of 13
- Photo: WENN2 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: Susan Walsh/Invision/AP6 of 13
- Photo: Icon SMi/Retna Digital7 of 13
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks8 of 13
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News9 of 13
- Photo: CS5/WENN10 of 13
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks11 of 13
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Ratings: NBC Tops Tuesday, 'Food Fighters' Rises From DebutMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:36:00 AM
- APNewsBreak: Ventura passage to be cut from bookMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:12:08 AM
- Quentin Tarantino's 'Hateful Eight' Gets a Bloody Poster and Release DateMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:12:00 AM
- Fitz and The Tantrums headline US Open ceremonyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:40:31 AM
- Drew Barrymore's Half-Sister Found Dead; Drew ReactsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:26:00 AM
- Ratings: NBC Tops Tuesday, 'Food Fighters' Rises From Debut
The evidence is pretty undeniable.
Though she's yet to publicly confirm her pregnancy, Drew Barrymore, 37, showed off her growing baby bump for the first time in Los Angeles on Wednesday. Wearing a see-through navy blue T-shirt, the "Big Miracle" actress didn't try to hide her new pregnancy curves from photographers.
Barrymore and her fiance Will Kopelman, 34, picked a summer date for their California wedding because the actress "wants to get married before the baby comes, but doesn't want to be huge," a pal recently told Us Weekly.
Kopelman popped the question in Sun Valley, Idaho, over the holidays, giving Barrymore a radiant-cut Graff diamond just under 4 carats. They recently returned from Paris, where Barrymore tried on a Chanel wedding dress. (Kopelman's dad is the former head of the fashion house). "Drew met with his staff and had the first of many fittings," the pal told Us.
In February, Barrymore told Us she wanted to wear something classic on her big day. "Not a plunging neckline! Something tasteful. Something timeless."
That some month, Barrymore told Ellen DeGeneres she's "in love" with her art consultant beau's family. "It really is an absolute blessing. I feel very lucky," she said. "They're incredible people."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite