Drew Barrymore Debuts Baby Bump in Sheer T-Shirt!
- Photo: RR/Fame Flynet1 of 13
- Photo: WENN2 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: Susan Walsh/Invision/AP6 of 13
- Photo: Icon SMi/Retna Digital7 of 13
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks8 of 13
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News9 of 13
- Photo: CS5/WENN10 of 13
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks11 of 13
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Rooney Mara in Negotiations to Play Tiger Lily in Warner Bros.' 'Pan'MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 11:40:00 AM
- 'Mad Men's' Matthew Weiner Q&A: Are We Over-Analyzing TV?MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 11:25:00 AM
- Sony Overhauls 'Smurfs' Franchise, Plans 'Popeye' MovieMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 10:20:00 AM
- Body of Proof's Nic Bishop Joins Covert AffairsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 10:18:00 AM
- CBS Renews The Big Bang Theory for Three More SeasonsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 9:58:00 AM
- Rooney Mara in Negotiations to Play Tiger Lily in Warner Bros.' 'Pan'
The evidence is pretty undeniable.
Though she's yet to publicly confirm her pregnancy, Drew Barrymore, 37, showed off her growing baby bump for the first time in Los Angeles on Wednesday. Wearing a see-through navy blue T-shirt, the "Big Miracle" actress didn't try to hide her new pregnancy curves from photographers.
Barrymore and her fiance Will Kopelman, 34, picked a summer date for their California wedding because the actress "wants to get married before the baby comes, but doesn't want to be huge," a pal recently told Us Weekly.
Kopelman popped the question in Sun Valley, Idaho, over the holidays, giving Barrymore a radiant-cut Graff diamond just under 4 carats. They recently returned from Paris, where Barrymore tried on a Chanel wedding dress. (Kopelman's dad is the former head of the fashion house). "Drew met with his staff and had the first of many fittings," the pal told Us.
In February, Barrymore told Us she wanted to wear something classic on her big day. "Not a plunging neckline! Something tasteful. Something timeless."
That some month, Barrymore told Ellen DeGeneres she's "in love" with her art consultant beau's family. "It really is an absolute blessing. I feel very lucky," she said. "They're incredible people."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite