Drew Barrymore Debuts Baby Bump in Sheer T-Shirt!
- Photo: RR/Fame Flynet1 of 13
- Photo: WENN2 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: Susan Walsh/Invision/AP6 of 13
- Photo: Icon SMi/Retna Digital7 of 13
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks8 of 13
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News9 of 13
- Photo: CS5/WENN10 of 13
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks11 of 13
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
The evidence is pretty undeniable.
Though she's yet to publicly confirm her pregnancy, Drew Barrymore, 37, showed off her growing baby bump for the first time in Los Angeles on Wednesday. Wearing a see-through navy blue T-shirt, the "Big Miracle" actress didn't try to hide her new pregnancy curves from photographers.
Barrymore and her fiance Will Kopelman, 34, picked a summer date for their California wedding because the actress "wants to get married before the baby comes, but doesn't want to be huge," a pal recently told Us Weekly.
Kopelman popped the question in Sun Valley, Idaho, over the holidays, giving Barrymore a radiant-cut Graff diamond just under 4 carats. They recently returned from Paris, where Barrymore tried on a Chanel wedding dress. (Kopelman's dad is the former head of the fashion house). "Drew met with his staff and had the first of many fittings," the pal told Us.
In February, Barrymore told Us she wanted to wear something classic on her big day. "Not a plunging neckline! Something tasteful. Something timeless."
That some month, Barrymore told Ellen DeGeneres she's "in love" with her art consultant beau's family. "It really is an absolute blessing. I feel very lucky," she said. "They're incredible people."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTRing Speculation
From Crowd Ignite