Drew Barrymore Debuts Baby Bump in Sheer T-Shirt!
- Photo: RR/Fame Flynet1 of 13
- Photo: WENN2 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: Susan Walsh/Invision/AP6 of 13
- Photo: Icon SMi/Retna Digital7 of 13
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks8 of 13
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News9 of 13
- Photo: CS5/WENN10 of 13
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks11 of 13
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
The evidence is pretty undeniable.
Though she's yet to publicly confirm her pregnancy, Drew Barrymore, 37, showed off her growing baby bump for the first time in Los Angeles on Wednesday. Wearing a see-through navy blue T-shirt, the "Big Miracle" actress didn't try to hide her new pregnancy curves from photographers.
Barrymore and her fiance Will Kopelman, 34, picked a summer date for their California wedding because the actress "wants to get married before the baby comes, but doesn't want to be huge," a pal recently told Us Weekly.
Kopelman popped the question in Sun Valley, Idaho, over the holidays, giving Barrymore a radiant-cut Graff diamond just under 4 carats. They recently returned from Paris, where Barrymore tried on a Chanel wedding dress. (Kopelman's dad is the former head of the fashion house). "Drew met with his staff and had the first of many fittings," the pal told Us.
In February, Barrymore told Us she wanted to wear something classic on her big day. "Not a plunging neckline! Something tasteful. Something timeless."
That some month, Barrymore told Ellen DeGeneres she's "in love" with her art consultant beau's family. "It really is an absolute blessing. I feel very lucky," she said. "They're incredible people."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "That '70s Show" is up to today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite