Drew Barrymore Debuts Baby Bump in Sheer T-Shirt!
- Photo: RR/Fame Flynet1 of 13
- Photo: WENN2 of 13
- Photo: Fame Flynet3 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage4 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: Susan Walsh/Invision/AP6 of 13
- Photo: Icon SMi/Retna Digital7 of 13
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks8 of 13
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News9 of 13
- Photo: CS5/WENN10 of 13
- Photo: BILL DAVILA/StarTraks11 of 13
- Photo: Jackson Lee/Splash News12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Golden Globes Nominees Include 'American Hustle,' 'Her,' &apMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 5:44:10 AM
- Palm Springs Fest Adds Canadian Films, 45 Foreign Oscar ContendersMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 5:11:13 AM
- 'X Factor' Semifinal Borrows From NBC's 'The Voice' (ViMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 12:31:33 AM
- Hollywood Forced to Invest Heavily in New Technology to Keep Up With DemandMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 9:01:09 PM
- Britney Spears Suffers Worst Album Debut Ever With 'Britney Jean'MSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 6:45:32 PM
- Golden Globes Nominees Include 'American Hustle,' 'Her,' &ap
The evidence is pretty undeniable.
Though she's yet to publicly confirm her pregnancy, Drew Barrymore, 37, showed off her growing baby bump for the first time in Los Angeles on Wednesday. Wearing a see-through navy blue T-shirt, the "Big Miracle" actress didn't try to hide her new pregnancy curves from photographers.
Barrymore and her fiance Will Kopelman, 34, picked a summer date for their California wedding because the actress "wants to get married before the baby comes, but doesn't want to be huge," a pal recently told Us Weekly.
Kopelman popped the question in Sun Valley, Idaho, over the holidays, giving Barrymore a radiant-cut Graff diamond just under 4 carats. They recently returned from Paris, where Barrymore tried on a Chanel wedding dress. (Kopelman's dad is the former head of the fashion house). "Drew met with his staff and had the first of many fittings," the pal told Us.
In February, Barrymore told Us she wanted to wear something classic on her big day. "Not a plunging neckline! Something tasteful. Something timeless."
That some month, Barrymore told Ellen DeGeneres she's "in love" with her art consultant beau's family. "It really is an absolute blessing. I feel very lucky," she said. "They're incredible people."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how Kim Kardashian, Fergie, Duchess Kate and more celebs look now that they've lost their pregnancy weight.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAlmost Naked
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite