Drew Barrymore: I Will Fight Like a Lion for My FamilyRelated: Celeb Gloss, Drew Barrymore
- Photo: Stewart Shining/Good Housekeeping/.2 of 6
On becoming independent before starting a family:
"We always wonder [when single], Where is this person? Oh my God, I'm lonely; what's my future?
RELATED: Fun facts you didn't know about Drew
"But eventually you'll meet somebody, and this time will be gone. And you will kick yourself for not enjoying it. For me, that year was a great investment. It made me realize, I'm ready for something different. Had I not carved out that time for myself, I don't know if I'd be as happy trying to figure out what makes my husband happy and how to be a good mom. I needed to be on my own and do my own thing. This [relationship] was a much more thoughtful and slow and sober process. It felt clearheaded and rational."
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Country CutiesCheck out the hottest couples in country music.Watch Video »
- Crazy QuotesCheck out some of Gwyneth Paltrow's craziest quotes.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite