Drew Barrymore Opens Up About Motherhood
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 16
- Photo: Dean, Bryan/NPG3 of 16
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 16
- Photo: Rex USA6 of 16
- Photo: JMF/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: JAXN/GSI9 of 16
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet11 of 16
- Photo: CHRIS WEEKS/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Dean/Bryan/NPG13 of 16
- Photo: AP1/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
"I had a big year," the actress exclaimed on "Ellen," after the host welcomed her to the hot seat. Of motherhood, Barrymore cooed, "She's 10 weeks today. I know! I can't even handle it, it hurts," adding, "She is a good baby. I count my lucky stars every day. It's amazing, I never take it for granted."
Though Barrymore has found one part of motherhood that's incredibly awful: leaving Olive at home! "It's awful, I didn't like leaving today at all. There's nothing greater in the world [than motherhood]. I exercise my right every day to make her laugh and smile. She's a really happy baby."
Barrymore also revealed how she and her husband, Will Kopelman, landed on the name Olive. "I never would have guessed that would have been the name, but I was reading a book with my husband, I was three months pregnant and [it] said 'Your baby is the size of an olive.' We were work shopping a few other names, but once the light was shed, there was no turning back."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTCat's in the Bag
From Crowd Ignite