- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 16
- Photo: Dean, Bryan/NPG3 of 16
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 16
- Photo: Rex USA6 of 16
- Photo: JMF/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: JAXN/GSI9 of 16
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet11 of 16
- Photo: CHRIS WEEKS/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Dean/Bryan/NPG13 of 16
- Photo: AP1/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:39:13 PM
- HBO Passes on Darren Aronofsky Pilot 'Hobgoblin,' FX Eyes Project (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:34:40 PM
- Journalist Michael Hastings Dead at 33MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:21:05 PM
- Paul Feig Developing Female James Bond Comedy 'Susan Cooper'MSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 4:06:06 PM
- Reed Elsevier Sues Jay Penske's Variety, Claims $1.3 Million OwedMSNEntertainment 6/18/2013 3:18:15 PM
- Director Costa-Gavras: European Cinema Could Not Survive Without State Protection
"I had a big year," the actress exclaimed on "Ellen," after the host welcomed her to the hot seat. Of motherhood, Barrymore cooed, "She's 10 weeks today. I know! I can't even handle it, it hurts," adding, "She is a good baby. I count my lucky stars every day. It's amazing, I never take it for granted."
Though Barrymore has found one part of motherhood that's incredibly awful: leaving Olive at home! "It's awful, I didn't like leaving today at all. There's nothing greater in the world [than motherhood]. I exercise my right every day to make her laugh and smile. She's a really happy baby."
Barrymore also revealed how she and her husband, Will Kopelman, landed on the name Olive. "I never would have guessed that would have been the name, but I was reading a book with my husband, I was three months pregnant and [it] said 'Your baby is the size of an olive.' We were work shopping a few other names, but once the light was shed, there was no turning back."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
- Fashion Offenders for June 14, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for June 6, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 31, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 24, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for May 17, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 10, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 3, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for April 26, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for April 19, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for April 12, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for April 5, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for March 29, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 22, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 15, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 8, 2013
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Two months after major marital problems, Ozzy and Sharon do a Hollywood date night on Celebs gone Social.Watch Video »
Demi Lovato drops some major newborn scoop about Selena Gomez's family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See how this former Calvin Klein model's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite