Drew Barrymore Opens Up About Motherhood
- Photo: JB Lacroix/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet2 of 16
- Photo: Dean, Bryan/NPG3 of 16
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Rex USA5 of 16
- Photo: Rex USA6 of 16
- Photo: JMF/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage8 of 16
- Photo: JAXN/GSI9 of 16
- Photo: Amanda Schwab/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet11 of 16
- Photo: CHRIS WEEKS/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Dean/Bryan/NPG13 of 16
- Photo: AP1/WENN14 of 16
- Photo: Fame Flynet15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
"I had a big year," the actress exclaimed on "Ellen," after the host welcomed her to the hot seat. Of motherhood, Barrymore cooed, "She's 10 weeks today. I know! I can't even handle it, it hurts," adding, "She is a good baby. I count my lucky stars every day. It's amazing, I never take it for granted."
Though Barrymore has found one part of motherhood that's incredibly awful: leaving Olive at home! "It's awful, I didn't like leaving today at all. There's nothing greater in the world [than motherhood]. I exercise my right every day to make her laugh and smile. She's a really happy baby."
Barrymore also revealed how she and her husband, Will Kopelman, landed on the name Olive. "I never would have guessed that would have been the name, but I was reading a book with my husband, I was three months pregnant and [it] said 'Your baby is the size of an olive.' We were work shopping a few other names, but once the light was shed, there was no turning back."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite