- Photo: Stewart Cook/Rex USA1 of 8
- Photo: Dean, MRM/NPG2 of 8
- Photo: Rex USA3 of 8
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex USA4 of 8
- Photo: Terma/Javiles/Fame Flynet5 of 8
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks6 of 8
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- How Much Will Piracy of 'The Expendables 3' Cost Lionsgate?MSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 6:50:00 AM
- NBC Renews UndateableMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:54:00 AM
- Pamela Anderson wants Faeroes to stop whale driveMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:34:53 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 8:25 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 8/1/2014 5:25:28 AM
- Sundance Film Festival Expands to Hong KongMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 11:12:00 PM
- How Much Will Piracy of 'The Expendables 3' Cost Lionsgate?
By Gena Oppenheim with reporting by Heather Newgen
Drew Barrymore has a good amount of mommy experience under her belt from raising her adorable daughter Olive. But the "Never Been Kissed" actress, who's currently expecting her second child, revealed that it doesn't necessarily get easier the second time around. She recently spoke to Wonderwall about the not-so-great difference between her first and second pregnancy.
RELATED: Celebrity baby countdown
"They're terribly different," she explained at a Safe Kids Day event. "The first time you're scared because you don't know what's happening. The second time is hard because you're tired because you have a toddler."
Though motherhood may not always be a walk in the park, she added: "It's all so worth it and important."
RELATED: Insured celeb body parts
Now that Drew's adding a second baby to her brood with Will Kopelman -- while also acting and running her cosmetics line dubbed Flower Beauty -- we have to wonder: How does she possibly balance it all?
"I don't work as much," the California native revealed. "I know I'm prolific and I take on a lot of diverse different projects, but I spend a lot of time with my kids. I think that's the most important thing."
But when the going gets a bit rough, she's happy to take parenting tips from anyone to help her stay afloat.
RELATED: Celebs who've made makeup mistakes
"It's all different weird tips about like never take your eyes off your kid when they're in the bathtub or sleep training advice -- all these things I've picked up along the way," Drew said. "I love learning all of it."
And her 1-year-old Olive's doing some learning of her own, too … Learning how to conquer the stairs, that is!
The proud mom gushed: "Stairs are a big thing. We're in constant stair training. I want her to conquer stairs early."
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Sexy Marky Mark
Take a look back at Mark Wahlberg's best shirtless looks over the yearsWatch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSmooch Central
From Crowd Ignite