- Photo: Stewart Cook/Rex USA1 of 8
- Photo: Dean, MRM/NPG2 of 8
- Photo: Rex USA3 of 8
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex USA4 of 8
- Photo: Terma/Javiles/Fame Flynet5 of 8
- Photo: Tony DiMaio/StarTraks6 of 8
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Robin Williams 'Tried to Say Goodbye' During Our Last Phone Call, Says Billy ConnoMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 8:43:00 AM
- 'Forever' Review: There's Nothing Eternal About This ABC DudMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 7:58:00 AM
- Exclusive: Charlie Sheen Pursues a Return to Two and a Half MenMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 7:52:00 AM
- New Season Reviews: Gotham, Scorpion, Forever, Sleepy HollowMSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 7:47:00 AM
- As the Fall Season Begins, Will 4 Remain TV's Magic Number? MSNEntertainment 9/22/2014 7:46:00 AM
- Robin Williams 'Tried to Say Goodbye' During Our Last Phone Call, Says Billy Conno
By Gena Oppenheim with reporting by Heather Newgen
Drew Barrymore has a good amount of mommy experience under her belt from raising her adorable daughter Olive. But the "Never Been Kissed" actress, who's currently expecting her second child, revealed that it doesn't necessarily get easier the second time around. She recently spoke to Wonderwall about the not-so-great difference between her first and second pregnancy.
RELATED: Celebrity baby countdown
"They're terribly different," she explained at a Safe Kids Day event. "The first time you're scared because you don't know what's happening. The second time is hard because you're tired because you have a toddler."
Though motherhood may not always be a walk in the park, she added: "It's all so worth it and important."
RELATED: Insured celeb body parts
Now that Drew's adding a second baby to her brood with Will Kopelman -- while also acting and running her cosmetics line dubbed Flower Beauty -- we have to wonder: How does she possibly balance it all?
"I don't work as much," the California native revealed. "I know I'm prolific and I take on a lot of diverse different projects, but I spend a lot of time with my kids. I think that's the most important thing."
But when the going gets a bit rough, she's happy to take parenting tips from anyone to help her stay afloat.
RELATED: Celebs who've made makeup mistakes
"It's all different weird tips about like never take your eyes off your kid when they're in the bathtub or sleep training advice -- all these things I've picked up along the way," Drew said. "I love learning all of it."
And her 1-year-old Olive's doing some learning of her own, too … Learning how to conquer the stairs, that is!
The proud mom gushed: "Stairs are a big thing. We're in constant stair training. I want her to conquer stairs early."
Take a peek at Jessica Simpson’s kissy Instagram feed on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Crowd Ignite