Drew Barrymore, Will Kopelman Celebrate Pregnancy, Engagement at Shower
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks1 of 8
- Photo: CS5/WENN2 of 8
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: IOS/London Ent/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage5 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 8
- Photo: Susan Walsh/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Julianne Moore, Jake Gyllenhaal, Jessica Chastain Films Headed to Toronto Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:35:00 AM
- Robert Downey Jr. Named Forbes' Highest-Paid Actor AgainMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:06:00 AM
- 'Harold and Kumar' Star Kal Penn to Moderate Nat Geo's Comic-Con Panel (EMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 7:00:00 AM
- Earnings: Comcast Beats Profit Estimates, But NBCU Films DownMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 6:33:00 AM
- GLAAD Finds Painfully Low LGBT Representation in 2013 Films, Gives Two Studios Failing GradesMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:00:00 AM
- Julianne Moore, Jake Gyllenhaal, Jessica Chastain Films Headed to Toronto Film Festival
Wedding and a baby!
Proud parents-to-be Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman have plenty to celebrate these days; the pair, who got engaged over the holidays during a Sun Valley, Idaho ski getaway, are also expecting their first child.
The duo got together to fete their happy news with some of their closest pals in Los Angeles on Saturday at the home of Leonard Goldberg, the producer of "Charlie's Angels."
"Everyone was doting on pregnant Drew and asking her how she is feeling," a witness tells Us Weekly. "She is so thrilled to be expecting, and also really excited about the wedding."
Though she has yet to confirm her pregnancy -- and has been careful to hide her growing stomach with loose, oversized clothing -- Barrymore, 37, flaunted her bump with pride alongside her boyfriend of one year, who wasn't shy about showering his love of one year with affection.
Us first broke the news of Barrymore and Kopelman's engagement in January; three months later, a source confirmed that Barrymore is also set to become a first-time mom.
"Drew will be an amazing mom," the insider told Us. "She's seriously the coolest person in the world…Very generous and doting."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite