Drew Barrymore, Will Kopelman Celebrate Pregnancy, Engagement at Shower
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks1 of 8
- Photo: CS5/WENN2 of 8
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: IOS/London Ent/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage5 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 8
- Photo: Susan Walsh/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
Wedding and a baby!
Proud parents-to-be Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman have plenty to celebrate these days; the pair, who got engaged over the holidays during a Sun Valley, Idaho ski getaway, are also expecting their first child.
The duo got together to fete their happy news with some of their closest pals in Los Angeles on Saturday at the home of Leonard Goldberg, the producer of "Charlie's Angels."
"Everyone was doting on pregnant Drew and asking her how she is feeling," a witness tells Us Weekly. "She is so thrilled to be expecting, and also really excited about the wedding."
Though she has yet to confirm her pregnancy -- and has been careful to hide her growing stomach with loose, oversized clothing -- Barrymore, 37, flaunted her bump with pride alongside her boyfriend of one year, who wasn't shy about showering his love of one year with affection.
Us first broke the news of Barrymore and Kopelman's engagement in January; three months later, a source confirmed that Barrymore is also set to become a first-time mom.
"Drew will be an amazing mom," the insider told Us. "She's seriously the coolest person in the world…Very generous and doting."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Justin Timberlake, see some of the hottest stars from the south.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDebuts Baby Bump!
From Crowd Ignite