Drew Barrymore, Will Kopelman Celebrate Pregnancy, Engagement at Shower
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks1 of 8
- Photo: CS5/WENN2 of 8
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: IOS/London Ent/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage5 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 8
- Photo: Susan Walsh/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Warner Bros. Eyes Ryan Gosling, Russell Crowe Noir Movie 'The Nice Guys'MSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 4:40:00 PM
- Gary Oldman in Talks to Join Kevin Costner in Ariel Vroman's 'Criminal'MSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 4:36:00 PM
- 'Getting On' Creators Credit HBO Go for Staying on the AirMSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Jon Daly Joins Zach Galifianakis, Kristen Wiig in Armored Car Heist ComedyMSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Fox Announces Premiere Dates for Gotham, Brooklyn Nine-Nine and MoreMSNEntertainment 7/10/2014 3:59:00 PM
- Warner Bros. Eyes Ryan Gosling, Russell Crowe Noir Movie 'The Nice Guys'
Wedding and a baby!
Proud parents-to-be Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman have plenty to celebrate these days; the pair, who got engaged over the holidays during a Sun Valley, Idaho ski getaway, are also expecting their first child.
The duo got together to fete their happy news with some of their closest pals in Los Angeles on Saturday at the home of Leonard Goldberg, the producer of "Charlie's Angels."
"Everyone was doting on pregnant Drew and asking her how she is feeling," a witness tells Us Weekly. "She is so thrilled to be expecting, and also really excited about the wedding."
Though she has yet to confirm her pregnancy -- and has been careful to hide her growing stomach with loose, oversized clothing -- Barrymore, 37, flaunted her bump with pride alongside her boyfriend of one year, who wasn't shy about showering his love of one year with affection.
Us first broke the news of Barrymore and Kopelman's engagement in January; three months later, a source confirmed that Barrymore is also set to become a first-time mom.
"Drew will be an amazing mom," the insider told Us. "She's seriously the coolest person in the world…Very generous and doting."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Reese Witherspoon shares photos of her burgeoning friendship with Sofia Vergara on Instagram on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna shows her softer, sweeter side -- plus a newfound maternal instinct! -- on Twitter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the cutest celeb baby bumps hitting the beach this summer.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHorsing Around
From Crowd Ignite