Drew Barrymore, Will Kopelman Celebrate Pregnancy, Engagement at Shower
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks1 of 8
- Photo: CS5/WENN2 of 8
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: IOS/London Ent/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage5 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 8
- Photo: Susan Walsh/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
Wedding and a baby!
Proud parents-to-be Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman have plenty to celebrate these days; the pair, who got engaged over the holidays during a Sun Valley, Idaho ski getaway, are also expecting their first child.
The duo got together to fete their happy news with some of their closest pals in Los Angeles on Saturday at the home of Leonard Goldberg, the producer of "Charlie's Angels."
"Everyone was doting on pregnant Drew and asking her how she is feeling," a witness tells Us Weekly. "She is so thrilled to be expecting, and also really excited about the wedding."
Though she has yet to confirm her pregnancy -- and has been careful to hide her growing stomach with loose, oversized clothing -- Barrymore, 37, flaunted her bump with pride alongside her boyfriend of one year, who wasn't shy about showering his love of one year with affection.
Us first broke the news of Barrymore and Kopelman's engagement in January; three months later, a source confirmed that Barrymore is also set to become a first-time mom.
"Drew will be an amazing mom," the insider told Us. "She's seriously the coolest person in the world…Very generous and doting."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Chris Daughtry dishes on his major body transformation, keeping chickens, making his marriage work and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite