Drew Barrymore, Will Kopelman Celebrate Pregnancy, Engagement at Shower
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks1 of 8
- Photo: CS5/WENN2 of 8
- Photo: London Entertainment/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: IOS/London Ent/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage5 of 8
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage6 of 8
- Photo: Susan Walsh/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
Wedding and a baby!
Proud parents-to-be Drew Barrymore and Will Kopelman have plenty to celebrate these days; the pair, who got engaged over the holidays during a Sun Valley, Idaho ski getaway, are also expecting their first child.
The duo got together to fete their happy news with some of their closest pals in Los Angeles on Saturday at the home of Leonard Goldberg, the producer of "Charlie's Angels."
"Everyone was doting on pregnant Drew and asking her how she is feeling," a witness tells Us Weekly. "She is so thrilled to be expecting, and also really excited about the wedding."
Though she has yet to confirm her pregnancy -- and has been careful to hide her growing stomach with loose, oversized clothing -- Barrymore, 37, flaunted her bump with pride alongside her boyfriend of one year, who wasn't shy about showering his love of one year with affection.
Us first broke the news of Barrymore and Kopelman's engagement in January; three months later, a source confirmed that Barrymore is also set to become a first-time mom.
"Drew will be an amazing mom," the insider told Us. "She's seriously the coolest person in the world…Very generous and doting."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVegas Turn Up
From Crowd Ignite