Minnie Driver: Colin Farrell baby daddy rumors were funny
- Photo: MAP/Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: Josephine Santos/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 16
- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Ron Galella/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Ron Galella/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Brian To/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: BT1/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Charles Rex Arbogast/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Charles Rex Arbogast/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Gerallt Radcliffe/Pacific Coast News12 of 16
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: WENN14 of 16
- Photo: WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Ratings: NBC Tops Tuesday, 'Food Fighters' Rises From DebutMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:36:00 AM
- APNewsBreak: Ventura passage to be cut from bookMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:12:08 AM
- Quentin Tarantino's 'Hateful Eight' Gets a Bloody Poster and Release DateMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:12:00 AM
- Fitz and The Tantrums headline US Open ceremonyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:40:31 AM
- Drew Barrymore's Half-Sister Found Dead; Drew ReactsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:26:00 AM
- Ratings: NBC Tops Tuesday, 'Food Fighters' Rises From Debut
Actress Minnie Driver was baffled by rumors suggesting that Colin Farrell fathered her son, but she found the gossip funny.
The "Good Will Hunting" star gave birth to little Henry Story Driver in 2008 and long refused to come clean about the identity of the baby's dad.
Driver finally revealed last month that Henry's father is a TV writer, who is gradually stepping up his responsibilities as a new parent, and the 42-year-old actress admits she had a laugh about all the speculation.
She tells U.K. talk show host Alan Titchmarsh, "It wasn't really anyone's business in the first place. Everybody has their personal life and their story behind certain things and those were my choices. Rather a lot was made of it, which I was quite surprised by -- I think everyone thought it would be someone fantastically famous, who the dad was. It was a bit of an anti-climax. ... I did disappoint people by it just being a normal bloke.
She added, "Frankly, I don't think people are that interested because he's not Colin Farrell, who I think a lot of people thought the dad was for a while, which was very funny to me."
Where Are They?
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite