Minnie Driver: Colin Farrell baby daddy rumors were funny
- Photo: MAP/Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: Josephine Santos/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 16
- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Ron Galella/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Ron Galella/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Brian To/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: BT1/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Charles Rex Arbogast/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Charles Rex Arbogast/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Gerallt Radcliffe/Pacific Coast News12 of 16
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: WENN14 of 16
- Photo: WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:09:35 PM
- 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' Review: Peter Jackson's Second VersMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 5:03:45 PM
- Fox Sports 1 Scores Best Ratings Week Since August LaunchMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:44:04 PM
- New York Post Settles Racial and Sexual Discrimination LawsuitMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:30:51 PM
- 'American Hustle' Cast To Be Honored by Palm Springs FestMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 4:20:58 PM
- R. Kelly Performs Song He Wrote for Nelson Mandela on 'Arsenio' (Video)
Actress Minnie Driver was baffled by rumors suggesting that Colin Farrell fathered her son, but she found the gossip funny.
The "Good Will Hunting" star gave birth to little Henry Story Driver in 2008 and long refused to come clean about the identity of the baby's dad.
Driver finally revealed last month that Henry's father is a TV writer, who is gradually stepping up his responsibilities as a new parent, and the 42-year-old actress admits she had a laugh about all the speculation.
She tells U.K. talk show host Alan Titchmarsh, "It wasn't really anyone's business in the first place. Everybody has their personal life and their story behind certain things and those were my choices. Rather a lot was made of it, which I was quite surprised by -- I think everyone thought it would be someone fantastically famous, who the dad was. It was a bit of an anti-climax. ... I did disappoint people by it just being a normal bloke.
She added, "Frankly, I don't think people are that interested because he's not Colin Farrell, who I think a lot of people thought the dad was for a while, which was very funny to me."
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTFashion Offenders
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite