Minnie Driver: Colin Farrell baby daddy rumors were funny
- Photo: MAP/Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: Josephine Santos/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 16
- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Ron Galella/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Ron Galella/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Brian To/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: BT1/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Charles Rex Arbogast/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Charles Rex Arbogast/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Gerallt Radcliffe/Pacific Coast News12 of 16
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: WENN14 of 16
- Photo: WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Inside the Resurrection of Religious TVMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 4:01:00 AM
- 5 Crazy Things That Happened on the 'Scandal' Season 3 FinaleMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 3:47:00 AM
- 'Fading Gigolo' Review: Woody Allen Pimps It Up With John Turturro in SurprisinglyMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 11:11:00 PM
- Survivor's L.J.: "I Was Completely Shocked" by Tony's BetrayalMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 9:00:00 PM
- Scandal: Who Didn't Survive the Season Finale?MSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 8:22:00 PM
- Inside the Resurrection of Religious TV
Actress Minnie Driver was baffled by rumors suggesting that Colin Farrell fathered her son, but she found the gossip funny.
The "Good Will Hunting" star gave birth to little Henry Story Driver in 2008 and long refused to come clean about the identity of the baby's dad.
Driver finally revealed last month that Henry's father is a TV writer, who is gradually stepping up his responsibilities as a new parent, and the 42-year-old actress admits she had a laugh about all the speculation.
She tells U.K. talk show host Alan Titchmarsh, "It wasn't really anyone's business in the first place. Everybody has their personal life and their story behind certain things and those were my choices. Rather a lot was made of it, which I was quite surprised by -- I think everyone thought it would be someone fantastically famous, who the dad was. It was a bit of an anti-climax. ... I did disappoint people by it just being a normal bloke.
She added, "Frankly, I don't think people are that interested because he's not Colin Farrell, who I think a lot of people thought the dad was for a while, which was very funny to me."
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite