Minnie Driver: Colin Farrell baby daddy rumors were funny
- Photo: MAP/Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: Josephine Santos/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 16
- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Ron Galella/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Ron Galella/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Brian To/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: BT1/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Charles Rex Arbogast/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Charles Rex Arbogast/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Gerallt Radcliffe/Pacific Coast News12 of 16
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: WENN14 of 16
- Photo: WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWraMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:29:00 PM
- Bill O'Reilly Cuts Vacation Short to Cover Ferguson, Ratings RiseMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 4:01:00 PM
- Steven Strait, Shohreh Aghdashloo Cast in Syfy Space Opera 'The Expanse'MSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:37:00 PM
- Ferguson's Mike Brown Memorial Campaign Has Raised Less Than Officer Darren Wilson&aposMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 3:30:00 PM
- Consumer Groups Urge FCC to Reject Comcast/Time Warner Cable DealMSNEntertainment 8/21/2014 2:50:00 PM
- 'Me + Her' Director Joseph Oxford on Life and Death in Cardboard Animation: TheWra
Actress Minnie Driver was baffled by rumors suggesting that Colin Farrell fathered her son, but she found the gossip funny.
The "Good Will Hunting" star gave birth to little Henry Story Driver in 2008 and long refused to come clean about the identity of the baby's dad.
Driver finally revealed last month that Henry's father is a TV writer, who is gradually stepping up his responsibilities as a new parent, and the 42-year-old actress admits she had a laugh about all the speculation.
She tells U.K. talk show host Alan Titchmarsh, "It wasn't really anyone's business in the first place. Everybody has their personal life and their story behind certain things and those were my choices. Rather a lot was made of it, which I was quite surprised by -- I think everyone thought it would be someone fantastically famous, who the dad was. It was a bit of an anti-climax. ... I did disappoint people by it just being a normal bloke.
She added, "Frankly, I don't think people are that interested because he's not Colin Farrell, who I think a lot of people thought the dad was for a while, which was very funny to me."
Tim Pocock and Tom Green of NBC's "Camp" sit down with Wonderwall's Chris Gardner for a Wonderview ...Watch Video »
Rihanna kicks off her birthday celebrations in a winter wonderland on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Fresh from their split, Hilary Duff vacations with husband Mike Comrie and their son on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
"Hit and Run" co-stars and fiances Dax Shepard and Kristen Bell talk about their Hollywood romance and more with Wonderwall's Rebecca Silverstein.Watch Video »
"Playing for Keeps" star Gerard Butler talks about going shirtless and more with Wonderwall editor Rebecca Silverstein.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite