Minnie Driver: Colin Farrell baby daddy rumors were funny
- Photo: MAP/Splash News1 of 16
- Photo: Josephine Santos/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 16
- Photo: John Sciulli/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Ron Galella/WireImage4 of 16
- Photo: Ron Galella/WireImage5 of 16
- Photo: Brian To/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: BT1/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN8 of 16
- Photo: FayesVision/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: Charles Rex Arbogast/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: Charles Rex Arbogast/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Gerallt Radcliffe/Pacific Coast News12 of 16
- Photo: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN13 of 16
- Photo: WENN14 of 16
- Photo: WENN15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- 'American Hustle' and 'Saving Mr. Banks' Hit Box Office in Heat MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 1:44:28 PM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (Possib
Actress Minnie Driver was baffled by rumors suggesting that Colin Farrell fathered her son, but she found the gossip funny.
The "Good Will Hunting" star gave birth to little Henry Story Driver in 2008 and long refused to come clean about the identity of the baby's dad.
Driver finally revealed last month that Henry's father is a TV writer, who is gradually stepping up his responsibilities as a new parent, and the 42-year-old actress admits she had a laugh about all the speculation.
She tells U.K. talk show host Alan Titchmarsh, "It wasn't really anyone's business in the first place. Everybody has their personal life and their story behind certain things and those were my choices. Rather a lot was made of it, which I was quite surprised by -- I think everyone thought it would be someone fantastically famous, who the dad was. It was a bit of an anti-climax. ... I did disappoint people by it just being a normal bloke.
She added, "Frankly, I don't think people are that interested because he's not Colin Farrell, who I think a lot of people thought the dad was for a while, which was very funny to me."
"Shah's of Sunset" star Asa Soltan talks about this season's drama, possible wedding bells with her boyfriend and more.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite