Hilary Duff 'not stressing' about losing baby weight
- Photo: Juan Sharma/Bruja/PacificCoastNews.com1 of 17
- Photo: Jennifer Wilson Photography/Twitter2 of 17
- Photo: Nathanael Jones/ Rachid Ait/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 17
- Photo: Twitter/WENN4 of 17
- Photo: Hilary Duff/Twitter5 of 17
- Photo: Hilary Duff/Twitter6 of 17
- Photo: Dmac/Premiere/Fame Flynet7 of 17
- Photo: NAV/Fame Flynet8 of 17
- Photo: DMac/Rocstar/Fame Flynet9 of 17
- Photo: Revolutionpix/Fame Flynet10 of 17
- Photo: Rocstar/CPR/Fame Flynet11 of 17
- Photo: Hilary Duff/Twitter12 of 17
- Photo: EKA/ZOJ/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/http://www.wenn.com/14 of 17
- Photo: IRA/ZOJ/WENN15 of 17
- Photo: FS2/WENN16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Where We Left Off and What's Next on Devious MaidsMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 7:37:00 AM
- Idris Elba and Girlfriend Welcome SonMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 7:02:00 AM
- Aereo CEO 'Hoping for a Clear Decision' From Supreme CourtMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 6:54:00 AM
- Parenthood Season Finale Recap: Amber and Ryan's New Obstacle and Haddie's Big SecMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 6:41:00 AM
- Parks and Recreation Finale Enlists Workaholics' Blake AndersonMSNEntertainment 4/18/2014 6:23:00 AM
- Where We Left Off and What's Next on Devious Maids
New mother Hilary Duff has played down reports she is stepping up her exercise regime in a desperate bid to regain her pre-pregnancy figure, insisting she is not "freaked out" about slimming down.
The singer-actress gave birth to her first child, a son named Luca, last month, but she wasted no time in getting back to her exercise regime and returned to Pilates classes weeks later.
RELATED: Hilary Duff shares a photo of Luca
Duff recently admitted she was hurt by a series of cruel jibes about her new curves, telling Parade Magazine, "I read comments on my Twitter page about how I'm waddling into Pilates and I go, 'Wow, that's a really mean thing to say. I just had a baby three weeks ago!' There is a little bit of pressure but most of it comes from me."
RELATED: Hilary Duff welcomes a baby boy
The "Cheaper by the Dozen" star has since enrolled in the popular and intense SoulCycle biking sessions to help shift the extra weight, but insists she is in no rush to squeeze back into her pre-baby wardrobe.
She tells UsMagazine.com, "I just started about a week ago at SoulCycle and I'm addicted to it. It's a great workout and it's perfect because it's only 45 minutes -- where else can you sweat like that in 45 minutes?"
RELATED: Jessica Simpson baby bump watch
"I'm not stressing about it (baby weight). I'm working out because I honestly missed it during my pregnancy -- getting in that good, hard workout. I need endorphins in my life to be a happy person. I want my body back but I'm not freaked out or anything -- just working out and trying to eat a little bit healthier."
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite