Kirsten Dunst exposes Disney animators 'saucy secret'
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Dave Allocca/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Thelonius/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: LTA/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: CMF/ZJF/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Flare/Promotional12 of 16
- Photo: Warner Bros. Pictures/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Jason Webber/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Kelly & Cal' Review: New Mom Juliette Lewis Finds an Unlikely Suburban SoMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 9:00:00 PM
- Talent Agents Adam Kanter, Martin Spencer Exit Resolution (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:14:00 PM
- 'Bad Words' Review: Jason Bateman's Directorial Debut Exhilarates Until IMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Newsweek Bitcoin Writer Fires Back at Tina Brown: 'I Have A Problem' With Her CommMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 6:50:00 PM
- The Best. Baseball Movie. Ever (Guest Blog)MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 5:54:00 PM
- 'Kelly & Cal' Review: New Mom Juliette Lewis Finds an Unlikely Suburban So
Actress Kirsten Dunst has exposed what she calls Disney animators' dirty little secret on U.S. TV, suggesting the company's family friendly films feature segments of saucy adult humor.
The "Spider-Man" star was promoting her new movie "Melancholia" on late-night show Conan on Thursday, Nov. 10, 2011, when she revealed all about what she has seen while scrutinizing Disney films like "The Lion King" and "The Little Mermaid."
She told the host, Conan O'Brien, "In The Lion King they have 'S-E-X' (spelled out) in the clouds and in The Little Mermaid... the priest gets a boner (erection) at the end when Ariel is getting married."
And to prove her point she brought along a clip of the animated nuptials, which appeared to show the priest was aroused.
Dunst told the shocked TV host, "These animators, they want some entertainment for themselves."
However, further careful study of Dunst's claims suggest she's wrong - eagle-eyed Disney fans online claim the erect penis is actually the priest's knee and the cloud formation in The Lion King looks more like 'S-F-X', perhaps a subtle tribute to Disney's special effects department.
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
From Katy Perry and John Mayer to Paula Patton and Robin Thicke, get the scoop on all the breakups in Hollywood.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on all the rumors surrounding Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite