Kirsten Dunst exposes Disney animators 'saucy secret'
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com1 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com2 of 16
- Photo: Katy Winn/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks4 of 16
- Photo: WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Dave Allocca/Invision/AP6 of 16
- Photo: Thelonius/Splash News7 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: LTA/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: CMF/ZJF/WENN10 of 16
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP11 of 16
- Photo: Flare/Promotional12 of 16
- Photo: Warner Bros. Pictures/Invision/AP13 of 16
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Jason Webber/Splash News15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your DadMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets It On with a Clown—On Camera—for GQMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Exclusive: Royal Pains Adds Alpha House Alum for Mysterious Recurring RoleMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 2:31:00 PM
- Apple Revenue Climbs to $45.6 Billion Thanks to Strong iPhone SalesMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:49:00 PM
- WWE's Stone Cold Steve Austin Slams 'Motherfkers' Who Don't AgreMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:03:00 PM
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your Dad
Actress Kirsten Dunst has exposed what she calls Disney animators' dirty little secret on U.S. TV, suggesting the company's family friendly films feature segments of saucy adult humor.
The "Spider-Man" star was promoting her new movie "Melancholia" on late-night show Conan on Thursday, Nov. 10, 2011, when she revealed all about what she has seen while scrutinizing Disney films like "The Lion King" and "The Little Mermaid."
She told the host, Conan O'Brien, "In The Lion King they have 'S-E-X' (spelled out) in the clouds and in The Little Mermaid... the priest gets a boner (erection) at the end when Ariel is getting married."
And to prove her point she brought along a clip of the animated nuptials, which appeared to show the priest was aroused.
Dunst told the shocked TV host, "These animators, they want some entertainment for themselves."
However, further careful study of Dunst's claims suggest she's wrong - eagle-eyed Disney fans online claim the erect penis is actually the priest's knee and the cloud formation in The Lion King looks more like 'S-F-X', perhaps a subtle tribute to Disney's special effects department.
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStar Weight Loss
From Crowd Ignite